30.10.10

Watch Out Kingsland- There's A New Massage Therapist In Town!

Well, actually I'm not new. I've been here for 13 months. But, I'm BACK! I'll be sneaking away from my newborn weekday evenings and the occasional weekend to return to my passion- massage therapy!

I just ordered a spiffy new massage table, which should be arriving between November 2nd and November 9th. My previous table is being used by the lovely woman who is subleasing my office space in Austin. It is still undecided if I will return to my Austin clinic come January, but in the mean time, I will be available for massage appointments in Kingsland, TX as soon as this table arrives!

Here's the sneak peek:
She's a pretty one! Pretty comfy! She comes equipped with 2 inches of high-density, luxury padding. Complete with adjustable face cradle, add-on arm extensions, and hanging arm rest. Oh, the accessories! There is even a cut out face rest in the table itself, which is a feature I have yet to fiddle with on other tables. I look forward to fiddling! And, she has a 500lb weight limit, so clients of every shape and size are welcome to board!

Now, to name her. . . Black Beauty seems too obvious. Maybe Odyssey after the black van commercial with the rock music, fire, and jaguar that flashes over the screen to make you think this van is somehow the coolest thing on the road. Hmmm. . . "the massage table beckons like never before."

Be one of the first Kingslandites to test out the Odyssey (I kinda like the sound of that!). Massages available Monday-Friday 6-8pm, Saturday-Sunday 10am-6pm. Call (757) 619-5291 or schedule online to reserve your appointment. I will only be taking a few appointments a week at first, so appointments are limited.

More information is available at my recently updated website www.KneadedAtWork.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment